I encountered a problem when Integration of Struts2 and Warp-Persist2

Bevis Zhao

May 5, 2010, 6:02:29 AM5/5/10
to warp-core
Dear Dhanji:

I apologize for not through the forum, by email to bother you.
I got some Troublesome for me.

I can successfully start the web app, but i've got the following questions:
1: When an exception occurs when the stack is very long (more than 100 lines), almost are Struts2 and GuideObjectFatory's.
2: I want lazy load object but i got error message that Session has been closed.

I wanna to use Guice2 Struts2 and Warp-Persist in my next project. and it's very urgent.

Attachment is my simple eclipse project without libs.

Hope dear you can help me
Thanks, i'm waiting your voice.

--
Bevis.Zhao
Tel : 13426000026

warp-persist-hbm.7z

yaniv kessler

May 5, 2010, 6:18:47 AM5/5/10
to warp...@googlegroups.com
I think you didn't configure the persistence filter in your web.xml

Yaniv Kessler

Dhanji R. Prasanna

Aug 6, 2010, 10:47:55 PM8/6/10
to warp...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the delay in answering this question. But I think the key point here is to put PersistenceFilter above the StrutsFilter.

One problem is if you're using the Guice Servlet 2 extension it doesn't work well with struts2 right now. Otherwise you should be able to register PersistenceFilter in web.xml and use GuiceObjectFactory, everything should work ok.

Can you describe the error in more detail please?

Dhanji.