The Duviri Paradox - Community Survey

Purzzle G.

Mar 10, 2023, 12:30:31 PM3/10/23
to Warframe Surveys

Link to the survey

Hiho everybody!

I'm back with my surveys on Baro Fridays! This time about The Duviri Paradox.

Are you excited? Got a name for your horse yet?

Let's collect some data with this short survey! (~4 min)

Results, when?

I will post the results visual next Baro visit.

Giveaway

Over 700 Plat in weapon slots for random participants. (PC & XBOX & PS)

Big thanks to Stormcaster, the Razor7 XBOX clan, Darth Escar & June for helping with the giveaway!

Collection of all prior surveys: Here

Cheers!

DISCLAIMER: These surveys are a hobby project. Questions are not indicative of projects DE is currently working on or planning to work on.