site dashboard now has a youtube-search-result-turned-vidpod

ben zhu

Aug 23, 2008, 2:59:49 AM8/23/08
to benzy...@googlegroups.com, emper...@googlegroups.com, faez...@googlegroups.com, philos...@googlegroups.com, wu...@googlegroups.com, zhud...@googlegroups.com, be21zh@googlegroups, beinzh@googlegroups, ChinaDemocracy@googlegroups, warr...@googlegroups.com, warr...@googlegroups.com, wardzh@googlegroup, warwinzh@googlegroup, em...@googlegroups.com

i got the news from my reading on google related news. the site, http://vixy.net/podcaster , offer a service to turn ur youtube search result into a video podcast list. i searched for a youtube player for quite some time but in vain, now it arrived. so i launched to make youtube search for my title, my baby warren's title, and our family corp., be21zh.org or China Demoracy title. the site has problem with converting search query including "*", so i tried other means and finally got exact search result including my family youtube videos.

now u can watch or download my family different channel vidpods on my google apps sites' dashboard. u can also subscribe our vidpod via rss:
my youtube vidpod(key words: benzrad, benzillar, "ben zhu", "benz zhu"): http://vixy.net/podcaster/rss/825bfce5a5adaafa3d0d9068636b7b86
warren zhu's youtube vidpod(key words: warrenzh, warranzh, warwinzh, wardzh, warrantzh, warrenzeu, warranzeu, "warren zhu"):  http://vixy.net/podcaster/rss/19c99265e113ff17471bd70e38cedbe2
be21zh.org, or China Democracy youtube vidpod(key words: be21zh, "be21zh.org", "China democracy"):  http://vixy.net/podcaster/rss/ad88ec7a299b2421f1a1d18623b78d35
baby's mother, ema king, also has her youtube vidpod (key words: emakingir, "ema king", emagarten, emakeit):  http://vixy.net/podcaster/rss/deee7fe30898bbcb6039f37d9a184f7f

i believe, with a search query, the link that can subscribe can bring always updated vidpod published by my family. hope u enjoy them on my google sites dashboard.

Go to post: site dashboard now has a youtube-search-result-turned-vidpod