FW: Shawn L Perry tagged you on Facebook

1 view

rbob.king

Sep 27, 2021, 4:38:59 PM9/27/21
to ward...@googlegroups.com, Brian Lederer, Theo Bowm, info, wardfive, Wells Fargo Online, Facebook, Andrew Marcus, David (Council) Meadows, James Bubar, Sheila King-Smit

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

  Shawn L Perry tagged you in a post.       Shawn L Perry September 26 at 11:58 AM   The Senior Zone is back in the community today providing free haircuts & manicures to the seniors in Ft. Lincoln area of DC. Special thanks to Robert King , "the King of Ward 5", for inviting us. Today marks our first event since the pandemic began; and it feels good to be back serving and pampering our seniors. Pampering services provided by Hair Academy & Nguyen Truc .   You can now tag your friends in your status or post. Type @ and then type the friend's name. For example: "Had lunch with @John Smith."   Learn more about tagging on Facebook .

   Facebook

Shawn L Perry tagged you in a post.

Shawn L Perry
September 26 at 11:58 AM

The Senior Zone is back in the community today providing free haircuts & manicures to the seniors in Ft. Lincoln area of DC. Special thanks to Robert King, "the King of Ward 5", for inviting us.

Today marks our first event since the pandemic began; and it feels good to be back serving and pampering our seniors.

Pampering services provided by Hair Academy & Nguyen Truc.

You can now tag your friends in your status or post. Type @ and then type the friend's name. For example: "Had lunch with @John Smith."

Learn more about tagging on Facebook.

View on Facebook

Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn More