Spanish speaker for qualitative interviews

1 view

Jo Anne Schneider

Aug 20, 2019, 5:48:36 PM8/20/19
to Jill Scheibler, Baltimore Area Evaluators, Wapa list, Terry Redding

Hi. Please pass this on as appropriate. I'm looking for a skilled qualitative interviewer for a couple of key informant interviews fluent in Spanish to include on an RFP due at the end of next week.  Maryland based preferred.  If you know of anyone, pleas ask them to email me with resume and brief email summarizing their experience before the end of Monday.

Thanks,

Jo Anne

--

Jo Anne Schneider, PhD

Principal, Chrysalis Collaborations

Research for Practice and Policy

joa...@chrysaliscollaborations.com

Associate Research Professor, George Washington University

jsch...@email.gwu.edu

Linked profile: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jo-anne-schneider/8/8b/662

Website: http://www.chrysaliscollaborations.com/

Faith and Organizations Project website: https://www.sp2.upenn.edu/research-centers/research-centers/faith-organizations-project/