Anyone working with ORR or the refugee resettlement system in U.S. now?

Jo Anne Schneider

Jan 12, 2022, 2:04:28 PM1/12/22
to Wapa list
Hi everyone. I am coordinating a volunteer initiative through my Quaker
meeting to assist in resettling Afghan airlift families and am trying to
find contacts either working for or with ORR/State department and the
voluntary agencies on this current refugee crisis on U.S. resettlement.
If you are working on this issue or know of someone, please let me know.
There are a number of questions about how things are being implemented now.

Thanks,

Jo Anne