content expert on water quality/trash environmental programs for tiny part of consulting project - Maryland

Jo Anne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021, 4:16:30 PM2/8/21
to Wapa list, wapa...@yahoogroups.com

Greetings everyone. I'm working with a local firm to bid on a truly small county  government project evaluating the education and outreach activities for a water quality and trash/pet waste clean up initiative. It looks like its going to need a content expert on measuring change in water quality and perhaps solid waste for a few hours on the project. Could anyone  suggest anyone with the scientific background to work on this? The proposal is due on the 22nd and I need to get them materials this week.

If interested, please as the person to send me a paragraph telling me about yourself, your skills and rates. I just need someone to provide the science to an evaluation strategy evaluating the education activities and whether they lead to less waste/better water quality - not a full time consultant. Bios or very short resumes are OK too, but nothing else at this time.

Thanks,

Jo Anne

--

Jo Anne Schneider, PhD

Principal, Chrysalis Collaborations

Research for Practice and Policy

joa...@chrysaliscollaborations.com

Associate Research Professor, George Washington University

jsch...@email.gwu.edu

Linked profile: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jo-anne-schneider/8/8b/662

Website: http://www.chrysaliscollaborations.com/

Faith and Organizations Project website: https://www.sp2.upenn.edu/research-centers/research-centers/faith-organizations-project/