California UX internship next summer, but apply soon.

Terry Redding

Dec 5, 2019, 10:08:30 PM12/5/19
to Yahoogroups
Just the messenger, but it should be an interesting gig. Please circulate to anyone you know out west.

Esri is currently hiring for a summer 2020 UX Research internship. This is a paid, 12-week position taking place during summer 2020 in Redlands, California. It is open to both currently enrolled graduate and advanced undergrad students, as well as those who are graduating in the spring 2020 semester. In this position students will carry out design research as well as have a role in research operations supporting multiple design and product teams. This is a unique opportunity for students to get some hands-on experience at the intersection of design research and mapping/geospatial technology, as well as with research operations processes for a large in-house design department.

Resumes should be submitted through our general design internship posting, which also has some additional info about the position. More information about Esri’s intern program can be found here. We recommend interested students apply sooner rather than later as we are currently reviewing applications on a rolling basis.