OPM Lab hiring

Keely Maxwell

Oct 5, 2023, 9:50:49 AM10/5/23
to WAPADC

This is a design lab. We've worked with them and they do a lot of cool projects and have great people . Anthropologists would likely be well positioned to apply. -Keely

HIRING ANNOUNCEMENT: The Lab at OPM is hiring multiple remote Term GS 14 Management and Program Analyst (Design Strategist) positions! We work on interesting and impactful projects while also helping build capacity within federal agencies to apply human-centered design to government services. If you're interested, check out the job posting here: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/752299900. This PUBLIC announcement will close no later than 11:59 PM Eastern Time on October 11, 2023. There is a limit on the total number of applications that will be considered. After the limit of 350 applicants is reached, the application window will close. So, applicants are encouraged to apply early in the application window.

The Lab at OPM will offer optional 'office hours' sessions during the application period to address questions about the application process and requirements. More details, including how to participate, can be found here:http://labatopm.eventbrite.com. If you are interested in learning about future opportunities with The Lab at OPM, we suggest creating a Saved Search on USAJOBS.gov for 'The Lab at OPM'.

INFO SESSIONS: Thursday, 10/5: 12:30-1:30 Eastern, Friday, 10/6: 10-11 Eastern, Friday, 10/6: 3-4 Eastern, Tuesday, 10/10: 3-4 Eastern