Need outreach expert on People living with HIV in Montgomery and Prince George's project for proposal

1 view

Jo Anne Schneider

Mar 26, 2021, 4:18:54 PM3/26/21
to WAPADC
Greetings all. I'm part of a team led by a social marketing firm putting together a proposal for a Maryland state project that would involve surveying people living with aids in Montgomery and Prince George's county (also Baltimore city). I'm looking for someone who knows this population to include on the proposal to help with outreach and gathering surveys. We need to get materials to the prime by the 5th. If you are interested, please send me just a paragraph about your expertise and a brief resume (if you have one) as soon as possible.

Please send this to my work email: joa...@chrysaliscollaborations.com.

Thanks,
Jo Anne