upcoming webinars on disability in businesses/organizations

1 view

Jo Anne Schneider

Mar 25, 2020, 11:55:22 AM3/25/20
to Single Again EC, afm-an...@googlegroups.com, SUZANNE OHATNICK, Wapa list

Greetings all. Please pass on as appropriate. I thought this may be of interest to some on this list.

I will be doing three webinars for an organization called Traininng in April and May targeted toward businesses of all forms, nonprofits and government agencies. They focus on employing people with disabilities, serving customers with disabilities, and disability as part of diversity/inclusion initiatives. Registration links are at:

https://www.traininng.com/webinar/successfully-hiring,-retaining-and-integrating-people-with-disabilities-into-your-workforce--201354live

https://www.traininng.com/webinar/serving-customers-with-disabilities:-effective-strategies,-training-issues-for-employees-that-interact-with-people-with-disabilities,-and-it/other-accommodations-to-consider--201355live

https://www.traininng.com/webinar/disability-and-inclusive,-diverse-companies:-legal,-cultural-and-inter-group-dynamics-issues-to-consider-foster-inclusive-and-equitable-environments-201356live

Best,

Jo Anne