Request for electronic copies of life histories

Krieger, Laurie

Nov 25, 2023, 7:02:45 PM11/25/23
to wap...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We have a women's personal and economic empowerment activity in the USAID project for which I work. In addition to all the quantitative measures, I included life history interviews with several of the participants in the activity design as a monitoring and evaluation approach.  However, the local grantee helping to implement the activity has no idea what a life history looks like. This summer I trained two of the grantee's staff members to collect and analyze life histories but I can't find a life history that can be shared electronically with the grantee in the Philippines.

Can anyone please help and send a life history so that the new Filipina life historians have some templates for how to write up a life history? If you have one, please send it to my work email address below.

Thank you, I will be very grateful and so will the grantee staff members!

A good holiday weekend to all,

Laurie