Job description of Software Engineer

Radha Bharti

Apr 21, 2022, 3:18:19 PM4/21/22
to Wanted: Master Software Engineers

Hi All,

Job Title:  Software Engineer

Location: Taylor, MI ( fully Remote )

Duration: 12 Months

Key Skills: PCF, Microservices, Java & Cloud platform

Job Description:
With Enterprise Connectivity - Connectivity and Cloud Delivery’s incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of initiatives to help define tomorrow’s transportation.
Better vehicle solutions demand greater insight, imagination, and creativity. We are investing in emerging technologies and agile businesses to advance innovations in micro-transit, commercial solutions for fleet customers, enhanced vehicle ownership experience and more. We’re also developing the Transportation Mobility Cloud to host mobility-related solutions.

Technical Skills:

Must Have:
1. 3+ years – Java development.
2. 3+ years - Web Services, Microservices, Spring Framework experience (reactive, boot, mvc), ASP.Net MVC.
3. 3+ years - experience with cloud architecture (PCF/Azure/Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
4. 3+ years - development experience using SQL Database, Cosmos DB.
5. 3+ years - Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) using VSTS/GitHub/Jenkins/Gradle.
6. 3+ years - XP Programming techniques (pair programming, TDD/BDD, CI/CD).
7. 3+ years of IoT: Spring cloud stream.