WAMP Kotlin implementation

Laurence Armstrong

Dec 17, 2018, 4:52:50 AM12/17/18
to WAMP
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce this Kotlin implementation of WAMP that I've been working on for the last few months: KWAMP.

I noticed nobody had done a Kotlin implementation yet, so here's one. This contains a router and a client implementation (basic profile).

I was aiming for simplicity and extensibility for future development. It makes use of the (fairly) new Kotlin coroutines (it got moved out of experimental while I was writing the library).

It's transport independent so just needs to be hooked into one. Repo has examples of this, but I plan to make some default transport integrations at some point.

Refinements and features to come.

Hope you like it :)

Cheers,
Laurence

Tobias Oberstein

Dec 20, 2018, 5:56:02 AM12/20/18
to wam...@googlegroups.com, Laurence Armstrong

Hi Laurence,

nice to meet, welcome, and awesome: thanks for sharing KWAMP!

Kotlin was indeed a gap in the WAMP implementations list .. until now=)

I've added it to

https://wamp-proto.org/implementations.html

and posted an announcement

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6481471156359561216