WAMP Ecosystem

Brittany Friedman

Dec 22, 2020, 9:22:58 PM12/22/20
to WAMP
Hi all,

My organization is looking to use WAMP for our web services. I had a few questions that I was hoping you could provide some guidance on.

How do you typically go about performing QA or debugging on WAMP traffic on-the-wire? Is there a Fiddler plugin available? I couldn't seem to find much.

How do WAMP developers typically communicate API specifications between backend and frontend developers? We have been using Swagger for our RESTful services and it seems like an awkward fit for WAMP. I saw there was some use of flatbuffers in the WAMP repository. Is that the recommendation? Are there other good options that can cover WAMP's variety of use cases?

Thank you,
Brittany Friedman