Re: LUC Website

WampumCentral.com

Jun 7, 2006, 1:35:56 AM6/7/06
to SIFIA...@aol.com, fsp...@rogers.com, compa...@compamerica.com
the numbers are real, there was a problem when they forwarded to my cell phone.  it's nearly impossible to run a tech jewelry sales company when u have very little help. not everything can go your way all of the time, and u may want to be a little more considerate to those less fortunate than yourself.
if i could heed ur requestts i would, since i cant, u need to be patient until the wampum world and life union corporation systems are up and running efficiently.
and i also dont like answering my phone unless it's a girl or someone i know calling me, i get quite a few phone calls and this is a much deeper and larger ice burg of information than you may be aware of, it's the people who are the original peolpe of this land i support, as well as roswell informations, progressive politics, and the advancement of earth and human friendly technology.
u may want to read thru my main corporate site and get a knowledge of what i do and what i represent before you jump to any preconceived conclusions to who i am, what i do, and what u may think you know of me, which is less than 1% at best as my mother has had direct experience with a light that came out of the sky, landed, pulsed the area, knocked out the electrical transformer grid, and then took off in the early to mid 70's.  i have had a light go right over the suv i was in last summer when with a narragansett indian family in eastern connecticut, and i have directly talked to travis walton of fire in the sky movie and gerald anderson of the crash at corona incident book stanton t. friedman wrote, he told me about grey 4 feet tall alien that was alive with big black eyes, a 30 foot circular disk that looks ilke it was hit by another one, with what we now know as fiber optic cables lining the rim of it exposed, and what we now know as plasma screens in it.  was ice cold to the touch, 2 greys were dead, another dying, the army with a massive force came in an hour later.
and the story gets quite deep after that with the development of the transistor and general twining, west point 1918 or so and quite a few more.  either this is the biggest lie i have ever come across or it is 100% true.
you couldnt get me to lie no matter about what at the uscga, i have a flawless record with at least this part, my interset in coast guard officer careers i lost interset in 1994 and still do not have an interset.  my only interset is space command and star fleet of the future, and internet and computer security, and i do not work for anyone, not interested.
WampumWorld.com and Life-Union.com
take care of urself now. keep writing ur books, i'd prefer you write non-fiction technology books for college and high school and phd level about the science of flying saucers as stanton t. friedman is considering right now.  is more interseting than a fiction mixed with fact book you write where it seems could be more fact than fiction.  your titles you have 1981 usma graduate says a lot, non-fiction science manuals about flying saucers, et al. would be of much more value to th scientific community as a whole.
fact and fiction, i am a fact person.
-M