Fwd: Fw: [1.0] [ow-watch-l] Parents needed for consultation in Ottawa

1 view

WampumWorld

Jun 2, 2006, 2:00:04 PM6/2/06
to wampu...@googlegroups.com, wampumwor...@yahoogroups.com, Hill Hazel, Maude...@aol.com, kahent...@yahoo.com, thahok...@mohawknationnews.com, lizr...@twcny.rr.com, wampu...@gmail.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: julie gordon <ah...@hwcn.org>
Date: Jun 2, 2006 1:27 PM
Subject: Fw: [ 1.0] [ow-watch-l] Parents needed for consultation in Ottawa
To: wampum world <wampu...@gmail.com>

----- Original Message -----
From: Barbara Anello < ane...@vianet.ca>
To: DAWN Ontario Issues Listserv <DAWN-O...@yahoogroups.com>;
< ow-wa...@list.web.ca>
Cc: <et...@familyservicesottawa.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 5:42 PM

Please direct any questions regarding this posting to Emily Troy at:
et...@familyservicesottawa.org

Cheers
Barbara

Parents needed for consultation in Ottawa

We Are Having Discussions with Parents to Hear Their Stories and We Will
Provide $20.00 for 2 hours of Discussion Time

We want to hear from you if you are a parent of a child (age 0 to age 8) and
you are living with a low income, or you are an immigrant, or you have a
disability, or if you are Aboriginal, or if you are a visible minority.

This project is for the purpose of discussing barriers and access to your
child's education and recreation. It is to understand barriers and ways to
increase inclusion in your community and school system.

This project will be done with respect and confidentiality and we would like
to hold a discussion with as many parents as possible.

If you would like to be a part of this discussion please call the Kids and
Community Project at:  236-9300 ext.309

Please Note: Limited Space is Available. Snacks will be provided at each
discussion and we apologise but we cannot provide childcare.

Kids and Community is a project initiated through the Social Planning
Council of Ottawa and funded by Social Development Canada.

Emily Troy
Advocacy Worker
Community Programs
Family Services à la famille Ottawa
312 Parkdale Avenue
Ottawa, ON  K1Y 4X5
(613) 725-3601 ext.107
EMAIL:   et...@familyservicesottawa.org

To change delivery options, subscribe, or unsubscribe from OW-Watch-List:

Re: Copyrighted Material - Please do NOT post text from newspaper or
magazine articles without first obtaining or verifying copyright permission;
You may post a link to the article along with the title, author, source (an
intro or summary in your own words would be helpful) but not the text of the
article without copyright permission.

--
Wampum World Jewelry Company
Website Development Office