Re: My Contact Info

1 view

WampumCentral.com

Jun 6, 2006, 12:53:35 PM6/6/06
to na...@knockmedia.com
i am not part of the liars you deal with.
as i tell you things is how it is.
and what i tell u is a small tip of the iceburg, which i highly doubt you know whati'm talking about.
just take my word for what i tell u that my internet web network is unorganizeed at present time.
4200 emails is a small, very small piece of the iceburg.
50 color sheets of jewelry is a very small piece of the iceburg.
-M

On 6/6/06, na...@knockmedia.com <na...@knockmedia.com> wrote:
damn - sounds like you are in some serious need of some reorganizing.

WampumCentral.com

Jun 6, 2006, 1:01:27 PM6/6/06
to Melissa...@carat.com
if you know of a double opt-in and double opt out system for email efficiency list management so u dont get bothered, let me know.
-M

On 6/6/06, Melissa...@carat.com <Melissa...@carat.com> wrote:

I have bcc'd my lawyer.  I have asked for this address and GCF...@aol.com to be taken off your list and you have not done so.

"Joshua-Lee Freeman" <wampu...@gmail.com >

06/06/2006 11:24 AM

melissa...@carat.com
cc
Subject
My Contact Info

Dear,
Just wanted to make sure you have my most current contact info. Follow the instructions to be removed in the email...address book construction isnt as easy as some of you may think it is, patience. http://www.wampumworld.com NEW 2006 Price List on webpage for Microsoft Word Download and Print Out for your reference and records. Bulk orders ask about discounts, and drop shipping available also where you earn 25% of the sale and we drop ship with your company information if you want. For example, if the sale you make is $1000 sale, then you get $250 and Wampum Wampum World keeps $750, we ship from our facility directly to your customer, and you have very little work to do except collect $250 for the $1000 sale, this is 1/4 of the total retail or wholesale sale, good deal.
We also have pow wow and hand drums available now also for your music production and thanksgiving and family get together festivals also, or just plain parties for this and that.
http://www.wampumworld.com
-M

- Joshua-Lee

Joshua-Lee Freeman Chairman Life Union Corporation
d/b/a WampumWorld.com
1 Gold Street, 23-F Bushnell
Hartford, CT 06103, US

work 860-929-1492
work 202-517-0123
fax 316-221-8481

wampum...@gmail.com
aim wampumworld
skype mannaz2009
im joshualeefreeman
www.wampumworld.com

  Importing my systems into my new place in Hartford, CT, US.

home 860-929-1492
fax 316-221-8481
bday December 27

wampu...@gmail.com
im joshualeefreeman
www.wampumworld.com

  Importing my systems into my new place in Hartford, CT, 06103

Would you like to be notified like this when Joshua-Lee's info changes? Yes, Send Me Updates

Stop sending me these updates