Re: Abridged summary of wamathai-book-club@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

Bridget Andere

Feb 11, 2014, 1:36:20 PM2/11/14
to Wamathai Book Club

Currently reading 11 minutes by Paulo Coelho
Intriguing, page turner, good buy
On Feb 11, 2014 8:55 PM, "Wamathai Book Club" <wamathai-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/wamathai-book-club/topics
>
> What are you reading - care to share ? [3 Updates]
>  What are you reading - care to share ?
> linda Feb 11 02:11AM -0800
>
> Hi everyone,
>

> What are you guys currently reading? I am hoping to get a review for a book
> you think people ought to read in this lifetime. Personally I have asked
> everyone I know to read *A ...more
>
> Back to top
>
> Lydia Jamyoung Feb 11 01:27PM +0300
>
> I am currently reading americanah
> On Feb 11, 2014 1:11 PM, "linda via Wamathai Book Club" <
> wamathai-book-club+noreply-APn2w...@googlegroups.com>
> wrote:
>
> ...more
>
> Back to top
>
> Karimi Feb 11 01:52PM +0300
>
> Reading the managerial Woman by Margaret Hennig/Anne Jardim.
> Amazing how little has changed for the woman in corporate space and some
> insights into what makes some women make it be a CEO and others ...more
>
> Back to top

Njeri Wangari

Feb 11, 2014, 11:22:16 PM2/11/14
to Wamathai Book Club
Am also currently reading Americanah after having finished 'Lean Startup' by Eric Ries.

Where can I get epub versions of African contemporary writing?

--
Njeri Wangari Wanjohi
Writer | Poet | Blogger | Art & Tech enthusiast|

Author of Mines & Mind Fields; My Spoken Words
Available on Amazon and all leading bookshops in Kenya.

~~~~
Blog: http://www.kenyanpoet.com/ - A Kenyan Artistic Space
Podcast Show: http://kenyanpoetshow.podomatic.com
Twitter : @KenyanPoet