Keyboard shortcut for "I'm feeling lucky"

Fofer

Feb 9, 2012, 11:48:11 AM2/9/12
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
This is a simple request.  :)  When I am looking for a new wallpaper (I do it manually, rather than via a schedule) it's kind of annoying to have to go to the menu every time.  A keyboard shortcut would be a lot easier.  I tried to make my own with System Prefs -> Keyboard -> Keyboard Shortcuts -> Application shortcuts -> All Applications... but it didn't work.  I mean, I was able to assign the keyboard shortcut, but it didn't actually DO anything.  I'd love to see a setting for configurable keyboard shortcut within the Wallpapery app itself.  Thanks!

Peter Theill

Feb 10, 2012, 2:03:32 AM2/10/12
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your feedback. I'll consider this for my next update.

Hope you enjoy the wallpapers.