Resolution limitations

Gareth Evans

Jan 31, 2011, 12:59:17 PM1/31/11
to Wallpapery
Any plans on adding resolution filters to Wallpapery? It'd be nice to
only get properly sized wallpaper for my 1920x1200 screen for example,
many of the ones picked are undersized and get stretched/skewed.

Peter Theill

Jan 31, 2011, 1:20:02 PM1/31/11
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
> Any plans on adding resolution filters to Wallpapery? It'd be nice to
> only get properly sized wallpaper for my 1920x1200 screen for example,
> many of the ones picked are undersized and get stretched/skewed.

Yes, I have considered to filter all wallpapers below a given displays
dimension. Could you send me a screenshot of a stretched/skewed
wallpaper? All wallpapers should only be resized with proper aspect
ration so if you see skewed backgrounds it sounds like a bug on our
side.

Gareth Evans

Jan 31, 2011, 4:35:00 PM1/31/11
to Wallpapery
Cheers for the prompt response and glad to hear it's already being
considered. You're most likely right about it not being skewed - that
probably was my impression of a resized (stretched) wallpaper.