Not all desktop backgrounds coming through.

Ollie Mallard

Apr 30, 2013, 3:31:17 PM4/30/13
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I really enjoy the app and was so happy I found this after Desktoptopia died.

I feel, however, that not all the backgrounds are coming through. I have browsed the online collection and there are definitely some there that I have not seen before. I have got all the artists checked in preferences. Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Ollie.

Peter Theill

Apr 30, 2013, 4:02:26 PM4/30/13
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks - all should be coming through .. do you have an example of some not being downloaded? They are randomized and sorted by on various factors so it could take some time for them to come to your computer.

Peter Theill, Commanigy
Flæsketorvet 68, 1.
DK-1711 Copenhagen V
email: pe...@commanigy.com