Can we refresh the entire wallpaper library soon?

ryan

Oct 19, 2014, 9:03:06 AM10/19/14
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
Peter, I've been using Wallpapery since you launched it. But it's been 2+ years since we've had an influx of new wallpapers.

Can you curate some more soon please?

I'd love to see what these designers (and others) have come up with in the past 3 years. I started looking around at alternatives this morning, but I'd rather just stick with your app. It just works. But I'd love some new content.  That said, if you have moved on from this project, can you suggest an alternative?

Thanks.

Peter Theill

Oct 19, 2014, 8:36:00 PM10/19/14
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
I'm adding a couple of new wallpapers a week but it might not be possible
to see notice them.

Any special categories you would like to see more of?