Limitation with monitor spanning?

MarcieAlana

Feb 7, 2011, 11:25:13 AM2/7/11
to Wallpapery
I realize that my monitor setup is a bit unusual -- I've got a pair of
1920x1200 monitors side by side. When I configure Wallpapery for
spanning, it rotates through around half a dozen images. If I set the
monitors up as separate wallpapers, the images are much more varied. I
realize this is probably because many images are being kicked out due
to resolution incompatibilities, but I would expect more of them to
work with spanning. (After a week, I'm getting a bit bored.)

Is there a solution to this other than not spanning?

On the bright side, the way Wallpapery crops the image for spanning
works very well. I've been impressed with what I've seen so far.

Thanks!
Marcie.

Peter Theill

Feb 7, 2011, 11:54:03 AM2/7/11
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
> I realize that my monitor setup is a bit unusual -- I've got a pair of
> 1920x1200 monitors side by side. When I configure Wallpapery for
> spanning, it rotates through around half a dozen images. If I set the
> monitors up as separate wallpapers, the images are much more varied. I
> realize this is probably because many images are being kicked out due
> to resolution incompatibilities, but I would expect more of them to
> work with spanning. (After a week, I'm getting a bit bored.)

We don't have that many dual monitor wallpapers but we are adding more all the time. It's probably why you are getting bored. I will try to find more great dual monitor wallpapers.