Contact page won't submit

Dena

Feb 9, 2011, 3:42:52 PM2/9/11
to Wallpapery
I tried to contact you using the contact page but when I click on
submit it does nothing. I do landscape photography and would love to
have my photos considered. How can I have my photos viewed for
consideration?
Thank you,
Dena

Peter Theill

Feb 11, 2011, 2:59:35 AM2/11/11
to wallp...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for considering to share your photos with us!

Dan

Oct 8, 2012, 4:48:16 PM10/8/12
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
Is there an email address we can send our wallpapers to once created?

Dan

Peter Theill

Oct 9, 2012, 2:18:48 AM10/9/12
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
You're welcome to drop a link with the URL here and I'll check your wallpapers out.

Dan

Oct 9, 2012, 5:03:17 PM10/9/12
to wallp...@googlegroups.com
I've only got the one wallpaper to offer at the moment. It's a wallpaper I made on a whim and thought that it would be nice to share.

Aqualate-Mere.jpg

Please let me know if you decide to use it.

Dan

Peter Theill

Oct 14, 2012, 5:59:37 AM10/14/12
to wallp...@googlegroups.com