[v1.0.2] Cannot execute check/apply command: 'walkmod-plugins-1.0.dtd' not found

abelr...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 12:39:52 PM4/13/14
to wal...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Since the last version I am unable to execute any command.
When using check or apply (with -e) the next error oppears

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\home\bin\walkmod-1.0.2\config\walkmod-plugins-1.0.dtd (El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado)

Copyng the file from 'walkmod-core' github project into the '/config' installation folder fixes it. I suppose it shoud be copied into 'walkmod-cmd' project too.

PD: version is 1.0.2 but the library shows 1.0.4. Is that intended?

walkmod

Apr 13, 2014, 3:01:56 PM4/13/14
to wal...@googlegroups.com, abelr...@gmail.com
Hi Abel,

The file "walkmod-plugins-1.0.dtd" is not required to execute walkmod, because "default-plugins.xml" is the real loaded file in runtime and it uses a reference to "http://www.walkmod.com/dtd/walkmod-plugins-1.0.dtd". Indeed, I can execute the current uploaded version of walkmod without problems. I've executed it with the current version of the JUG example in two different machines. Can you show me the complete stack trace? Anyway, I will add it to the config directory because we will like to offer the possibility of executing walkmod in offline mode.

Yes, the version number is intended because the "walkmod-cmd" project may evolve differently: some configuration bugs may appear or default features may be added without updating the code. What has happened is that the code of walkmod-core was updated to fix some modularization tips and more versions were created before closing the 1.0.2 version.

abelr...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 5:57:57 PM4/13/14
to wal...@googlegroups.com, abelr...@gmail.com
Yes, my bad for not telling about it before.
All of this was trying to work in offline.
I had to do several changes in some dtd's and my projects walkmod.xml file to avoid fetching dtds from urls.

walkmod

Apr 15, 2014, 2:25:04 PM4/15/14
to wal...@googlegroups.com, abelr...@gmail.com
Hi Abel,

I have added the dtd file in the 1.0.3 version of walkmod-cmd. Thanks for reporting it :) !