Error trying script example (Plugin needed?)

Benjamin M.

Nov 23, 2015, 11:01:43 AM11/23/15
to walkmod
Hi there,

so I was taking a look at http://walkmod.com/manual, especially the "script" part.
I wanted to try the example with some code, but I get an Exception:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'org.walkmod:walkmod-org.walkmod.query.ScriptingQueryEngine-plugin:org.walkmod.query.ScriptingQueryEngine' is defined
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeanDefinition(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:529)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getMergedLocalBeanDefinition(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1095)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:277)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1093)
        at org.walkmod.conf.entities.impl.ConfigurationImpl.getBean(ConfigurationImpl.java:137)
        at org.walkmod.walkers.VisitorContext.getBean(VisitorContext.java:119)
        at org.walkmod.scripting.ScriptProcessor.initialize(ScriptProcessor.java:74)
        at org.walkmod.scripting.ScriptProcessor.visit(ScriptProcessor.java:91)
        ... 23 more

Thats the latter part of the stack trace.

Script is the same, walkmod.xml is the same except for paths.

Do I need any plugins, because I couldn't find one that would fit.

Regard,
Ben

walkmod

Nov 23, 2015, 12:15:42 PM11/23/15
to wal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

I need to check it. During this week I told you something. Maybe it is something broken for the 2.x version. You don't need any plugin.

Benjamin M.

Nov 24, 2015, 7:35:41 AM11/24/15
to walkmod

I think it's a but. I've opened a Github Issue:
https://github.com/rpau/walkmod-core/issues/45

walkmod

Nov 24, 2015, 4:29:53 PM11/24/15
to walkmod
Ben,

I have solved the issue and I have build a new walkmod version (2.0.2) ready to be downloaded from the webpage. Let me know if it worked.

Regards and thank you for reporting problems :)