School Road Safety Plan meetings next week at NE Library and Garfield Community Center (was Fwd: School Road Safety meetings, May May 27 6pm NE Branch Library

Tim King

May 22, 2014, 5:23:58 PM5/22/14
to walkbik...@googlegroups.com
FYI, Walk.Bike.Schools folks!

Sorry if you've received this message elsewhere but it seemed important to post here on the Walk.Bike.Schools! list.

SDOT is holding two more meetings (West Seattle version happened on Tuesday) to provide input on School Safety projects and prioritization funding, etc. Please make your voice heard and attend one of these events next week.

More info in Cathy's message to the Greenways group below.

Thanks!

Tim

May 22, 2014, 5:38:50 PM5/22/14
to Tim King, walkbik...@googlegroups.com
I went to the West Seattle one and there were only 4 community members, 3 from my bike group the West Seattle Bike Connections.  It seemed like there was a lack in communications.  I suggest reaching out to your local schools with the information to let them know it happening and have them post in their facebook pages and school bulletins.  The meeting was very informative and community involvement is important.

Here is a write up from the West Seattle Blog

Sorry should have sent it along before!!

Theresa