Great first day!

Walker Lockhart

May 1, 2014, 5:13:41 PM5/1/14
to walkbik...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone - We had an awesome first day of Bike to School month at Salmon Bay.  Jam packed bike racks -- students, parents, little brothers and sisters all on bikes.  So cool to see.

Interested to hear how your first day went...

- Walker (Salmon Bay)

Tim King

May 1, 2014, 5:46:25 PM5/1/14
to Walker Lockhart, walkbik...@googlegroups.com
Awesome (and look at that covered bike rack! Wow!).

Great job!

Tim/Bryant

Shannon Koller

May 1, 2014, 11:55:42 PM5/1/14
to Tim King, Walker Lockhart, walkbik...@googlegroups.com
Nice job, Walker & Karen!  I rode by today to check out the scene at Salmon Bay K-8 and saw the jam-packed bike racks!  114 at Loyal Heights this morning.

So many great biking events planned around the region for Bike Month!  A record 57 schools are registered for the Bike to School challenge!

Tell us how things are going at your school!  ~Shannon

merlin rainwater

May 2, 2014, 12:51:54 AM5/2/14
to Shannon Koller, Tim King, Walker Lockhart, walkbik...@googlegroups.com
Wow, fantastic start to Bike Month!  Fifty seven schools!! Think of all those kids who will grow up thinking it's normal to bike everywhere!
Merlin