Safe Routes to School Mini Grants Available

Harris, Ashley

Mar 31, 2015, 1:58:06 PM3/31/15
to Harris, Ashley

Hello,

Just a friendly reminder that our Spring Mini Grant funding round opens tomorrow! From April 1st – 30th we are accepting applications for Mini Grants of up to $1,000 towards activities to increase safe walking and biking to schools.

Check out our recent blog post highlighting the Mini Grant-funded Denny M.S. Bike to School program: http://sdotblog.seattle.gov/2015/03/27/sdot-grants-for-projects-that-encourage-walking-and-biking-to-school/

For more information on our Mini Grants and to apply, visit: http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/ped_srts_grant.htm

Ashley Harris

Associate Transportation Planner

City of Seattle Department of Transportation

O: 206.684.7577| F: 206.684.3272| ashley...@seattle.gov

FacebookTwitterFlickrhttp://www.seattle.gov/transportation/images/icons/wordpress_icon.jpg