Issue 104 in walkaround: Cannot sign in if multiple sign-in is enabled

walka...@googlecode.com

Apr 30, 2012, 12:32:49 PM4/30/12
to walkaro...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 104 by zmy...@gmail.com: Cannot sign in if multiple sign-in is
enabled
http://code.google.com/p/walkaround/issues/detail?id=104

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Enable multiple sign-in and sign into multiple Google accounts
2. Go to a Walkaround instance on App Engine (I am using
wavereactor.appspot.com)
3. Get redirected to https://appengine.google.com/_ah/loginform?state=[long
string], which will prompt you to select an account (I selected my default
account)
4. Get redirected to https://[app name].appspot.com/_ah/conflogin which
returns a 500 error and the following message:

> Error: Server Error

> The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
> If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this
> error message and the query that caused it.

I expected to be redirected to my Walkaround inbox, but was presented with
an error instead.

What browser and browser version are you using? On what operating system?

Chrome 18 on Linux

What URL does your browser show when the problem occurs? Did you compile
walkaround on your machine, or are you using a public instance?

I listed the URLs above. I am using wavereactor.appspot.com, but I think
this is an issue with many App Engine apps.

walka...@googlecode.com

Apr 30, 2012, 2:12:56 PM4/30/12
to walkaro...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 104 by oh...@google.com: Cannot sign in if multiple
Can you provide a more detailed sequence of steps that starts with "sign
out of all accounts"? I'm not very familiar with multiple sign-in but I
think the order in which you sign in to your accounts can have an effect,
so it would be best to have a recipe that makes it clear what the order is.

walka...@googlecode.com

Apr 30, 2012, 8:55:37 PM4/30/12
to walkaro...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 104 by zmy...@gmail.com: Cannot sign in if multiple
1. Sign out of all accounts
2. Sign into primary Google account
3. Sign into other Google accounts by clicking my profile picture on the
right side of the Google bar and selecting “Add account.”
4. After adding accounts, navigate to wavereactor.appspot.com
5. Get redirected (as stated in the OP) to a page with a list of the
signed-in accounts
6. Select my primary Google account from the list
7. Get the error shown above

walka...@googlecode.com

Apr 30, 2012, 10:17:35 PM4/30/12
to walkaro...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 104 by eri...@teamworkgroup.com: Cannot sign in if
Not exactly a developer, but I do have some observations. For starters,
I've been doing what you describe nearly every time I access my private
walkaround server with no issues (my experience with walkaround +
multi-logins is much happier than trying to login to
https://appengine.google.com for instance)

As this issue appears to be happening inside your instance there should be
a log that was generated at https://appengine.google.com describing the
exact error. Could you go there, click the "Logs" tab, look for
the "/_ah/conflogin 500", hit the [+] next to it, and copy the error into
here?

walka...@googlecode.com

Jun 14, 2013, 9:37:12 PM6/14/13
to walkaro...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 104 by john.douglas.pritchard: Cannot sign in if
see also http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=7144

issue notifications to this address.

walka...@googlecode.com

Oct 16, 2013, 9:27:14 AM10/16/13
to walkaro...@googlegroups.com

Comment #5 on issue 104 by chadmill: Cannot sign in if multiple sign-in is

#3 eric, there is no log entry. The hosting system catches (AFAIK) urls
starting with underscore and processes them internally.