Issue 124 in walkaround: Can't get into walkaround

12 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

walka...@googlecode.com

da leggere,
21 nov 2012, 12:56:5121/11/12
a walkaro...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 124 by rhaas...@gmail.com: Can't get into walkaround
http://code.google.com/p/walkaround/issues/detail?id=124

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Sign in with google information
2. Click the allow button to let Walkaround access my gmail account (with
the remember for 30 days option selected)
3. Get an "Error 500 - Over quote - Internal server error"

What browser and browser version are you using? On what operating system?
Using Firefox on Windows 7 Home Premium. I get the same problem in IE 9.

What URL does your browser show when the problem occurs?
https://wavereactor.appspot.com/

Did you compile walkaround on your machine, or are you using a public
instance?
Using a public instance.

walka...@googlecode.com

da leggere,
21 nov 2012, 12:57:5221/11/12
a walkaro...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 124 by rhaas...@gmail.com: Can't get into walkaround
http://code.google.com/p/walkaround/issues/detail?id=124

Rats, the error message is "over quota", not "over quote". Sorry.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi