Issue 134 in walkaround: https://walk-test.appspot.com/ gone?

walka...@googlecode.com

Mar 29, 2014, 7:14:30 PM3/29/14
to walkaro...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 134 by Jara...@gmail.com: https://walk-test.appspot.com/ gone?
http://code.google.com/p/walkaround/issues/detail?id=134

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. typing https://walk-test.appspot.com/ in the web browser
2.
3.

I expected to reach my walk-around wave.
Instead I get:
Error: Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

What browser and browser version are you using? On what operating system?
I have tried both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. On Windows 7.

What URL does your browser show when the problem occurs? Did you compile
walkaround on your machine, or are you using a public instance?
https://walk-test.appspot.com/
A public instance.

issue notifications to this address.