I need help on the Shade and Gilbert Family!

Angela Shade

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
I am looking for anybody that has info on the Shade or Gilbert Family.

So far all I have on the Shade Family is Floyd Shade and I am not sure when
he died or was born. He was my great grandfather.

All I have on the Gilbert Family is Ceylon Gilbert Sr. and his wife's name
was Alice Gilbert ( I don't know her maiden name.)

If you have any information on those two families will you please let me
know at ash...@losch.net.

Thank you,
Angela Shade

Angela Shade