REYNOLDS of Presteigne

Barry

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
brec...@bigfoot.com http://www.bigfoot.com/~brecneps
I am researching the REYNOLDS family of Presteigne, Radnorshire 1750-1900.

William REYNOLDS (1816- PRIOR 1860) wife Ellen (Eleanor) 1811-? (My
GG/grandp)
Children Mary Anne, Eliza and Thomas ( my G/Grandf.)
Any party with information or leads would be welcome. The family was
prominent in Abergavenny but no other information available. I am seeking to
re-establish links and have a font of information re family in Oz.

I am in a position to reciprocate with lookups for 1881 census.
Gloucestershire 1851/1861/1871 and some 1891 census.
Radnorshire 1841 census.
Please, no time wasters. Limited time available for assistance due to ill
health but will comply to best of ability.