genealogy advert

kiron manuel

Sep 3, 2004, 5:30:14 PM9/3/04
Bear Your Family History

Taking a Behind the Scene Look at Your Heritage

*** FREE PEN***

Bear Your Family History is owned and operated by Charity. The company is
based in the United States.

Are you in need of some help with your genealogy? Do you know someone who
could use some help? Bear Your Family History would like to help you learn
more about your family history. You can check out our website here:
http://www.geocities.com/bearyourfamilyhistory/

Our mission statement is: To provide a creative way for customers to access
their family history and display it proudly through high quality products,
thorough research, and superior customer service.

Services available:

Lineage - Researching your ancestors

Family Book - Using the information you have or as a finished product after
I do you research.

Family and Town Histories - These can be included or separate from your
family book.

Quilts - Personalized and heritage based

My goal is to provide a creative way for customers to access their family
history and display it proudly through high quality products, superior
customer service and thorough research.

***FREE PEN***

I charge $40 an hour plus the price of the end product (email me for more
information bearyourfa...@yahoo.com). There is a retainer of $200
paid up front and is non-refundable. This gives me five hours to see what
records are available. After this time is up you will receive a full report
and your free pen as promised. The pen is a gift from me to you.

Sincerely,

Charity

bearyourfa...@yahoo.com