Documentary Film online trading experiences South Wales focus

threadbaremedia

Feb 10, 2007, 2:55:44 PM2/10/07
Hi

Threadbare Media is a small independent UK film company, with strong
links to South Wales. We are currently putting together a documentary
film that explores trading, both buying and selling, on the internet.
The focus of this documentary is to be on the particular experiences
of people in South Wales. We will be looking at stories related to
trading on auction sites such as Ebay, Amazon and QXL, local and non-
local online newspapers and websites, as well as any other
marketplaces that people may have taken part in.

Do you have an experience of trading in an online community or
environment? A good experience or a bad experience? If so, and if
you would care to share it with us, we would like to consider it for
inclusion in our forthcoming documentary.

We are unable to offer any payment for your views, sorry. Except that
you will receive a full complementary copy of the DVD when it is
released, which will be later this year.

(Neither will it cost you a bean!)

What we can offer is a good platform for you to air your views and
bring them to a wider audience. Fame? Who knows? Fortune? Probably
not. But for a few minutes of your time, you will have a chance to
bring your views, opinions, successes or grievances, to a wider
audience.

We would like to record your views on camera. However, if you prefer
to be anonymous, that is not a problem. We would, however, need some
supporting evidence for the basis of what you have to say.

We hope you get in touch if you have a tale to tell, or know of
someone who may wish to participate.

In the meantime, we wish you a safe and prosperous experience online.

Our email address is: t h r e a d b a r e m e d i a @ m a i l .
c o m

(remove anti-spam spaces from email address)

Threadbare Media