Winifred Coombe-Tennant

1 view

Gian Marco Rinaldi

Dec 25, 2004, 5:28:53 PM12/25/04
I am interested in the biography of Winifred Coombe-Tennant
(1874-1956) (also known under the pseudonym of "Mrs Willett") and also
in the biography of her son Augustus Henry Coombe-Tennant (1913-89). I
am searching for photographs of any of them. If you are aware of the
existence of published or unpublished photos, would you please contact
me, thank you.

The only photographs I have seen so far are in the following books:
"Chronicle of Cadoxton" by K. Tucker
"Return Journey" by A.S.B. Arkwright

Mrs Coombe-Tennant lived for many years at Cadoxton Lodge, near
Cadoxton-juxta-Neath, South Wales. Her husband Charles Coombe-Tennant
was the grandson of George Tennant of the Tennant Canal.

Gian Marco Rinaldi
gmri...@aliceposta.it