A Welshman moves to the States in 1851....

1 view

Brian Link

Jul 30, 2007, 8:46:34 PM7/30/07
My Great-Grandad, James Link, is listed in various State-side spots as
having been born in Herefordshire in 1851. His baptism is recorded in
Kings-Caple.

With only an internet connection to the locale (I'm in Minnesota,
USA), are there any online resources anyone could suggest to find out
more about his family?

Thanks

BLink
--------------------------
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

Hugh Watkins

Jul 31, 2007, 1:17:15 AM7/31/07
Brian Link wrote:
> My Great-Grandad, James Link, is listed in various State-side spots as
> having been born in Herefordshire in 1851. His baptism is recorded in
> Kings-Caple.
>
> With only an internet connection to the locale (I'm in Minnesota,
> USA), are there any online resources anyone could suggest to find out
> more about his family?

England not Wales

James Link Gabriel,
Maria abt 1853 King'S Caple, Herefordshire, England Son Sellack
Herefordshire

http://content.ancestry.co.uk/Browse/view.aspx?dbid=8767&path=Herefordshire.Sellack.ALL.4.6&fn=James&ln=Link&st=d&pid=19508983&rc=&zp=100

http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/HEF/KingsCaple/History1876.html

Herfordhire record Office

Herefordshire list on Rootsweb

Hugh W

--
For genealogy and help with family and local history in Bristol and

http://snaps4.blogspot.com/ photographs and walks

GENEALOGE http://hughw36.blogspot.com/ MAIN BLOG