Campaign against Financial and Social Oppression

Charles Douglas Wehner

Sep 7, 2010, 12:27:48 PM9/7/10
The organiser of the Forum for Stable Currencies has published the
following:

I've got news again, for everybody who has signed any of our online
petitions, especially Stop the Oppression of the British people.
http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petition/34869.html

1. Presumably the worst case of police harassment and surveillance
- since 1977! - is going to Court in Cardiff tomorrow. Maurice Kirk,
the Flying Vet, is on morphine. His hip can't be operated on, because
his medical records don't get released. Meanwhile his request for an
adjournment of the trial has been denied, too. http://kirkflyingvet.com/content/About.aspx

2. Here's a news release http://kirkflyingvet.com/content/About.aspx
and a website http://mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com/ to complement his
own. http://kirkflyingvet.com/ . Maurice considers online support to
be the most important help he can get.

3. Regarding our four sample cases of fraudulent bankruptcies, we
got this answer http://edm1297.info/our-targets/lord-chancellor/answer-from-jane-wright-civil-procedure-rule-committee/
on behalf of Lord Chancellor Kenneth Clarke QC
http://edm1297.info/2010/06/02/letter-to-the-lord-chancellor/ and this
one http://edm1297.info/our-targets/the-business-minister/answer-from-shona-manson-insolvency-services/
on behalf of the Business Minister Dr Vince Cable MP.

4. Having produced a Forensic Analysis
http://victims-unite.net/4-sample-cases/paulette%C2%A0cooper/one-page-forensic-analysis/
on one A4-page for Paulette Cooper, I'm now working on the same for
Raymond Fox http://victims-unite.net/4-sample-cases/raymond-fox/ and
Stanley Embling http://edm1297.info/spiritual-advice-for-victims/our-complaints/case-10-industrial-injury/
. These two have in common that public authorities deny responsibility
for compensation.

5. Hence I wrote Watching White Collar Crime
http://victims-unite.net/2010/08/24/watching-white-collar-crime/ (4
pages) and Compensator of Last Resort
http://victims-unite.net/2010/09/02/government-as-compensator-of-last-resort/
(1 page) for the governmental perspective.

6. My plan is that constituents send their Forensic Analysis,
together with the page on Compensator of Last Resort, to their MP,
asking them to write to the Lord Chancellor and the Business
Minister.

7. And you? What are you doing? Would you like to ask your MP to
sign any of our relevant Early Day Motions?
http://edm1297.info/bank-of-england-act-1694/other-relevant-edms-and-their-mps/

8. Would you ask them whether they'd be willing to join a VIRTUAL
All Party Group against Financial Exploitation and Legal Oppression?

9. A meeting with a representative of the Victims Commissioner
http://www.justice.gov.uk/news/newsrelease300310b.htm has given us a
new perspective for working with the Ministry of Justice, while acting
as "watchdog for white collar crime".

10. Victims Unite! http://victims-unite.net/ is now the place to be
for news, comments and contributions - on all the levels that the
Global Political Awakening http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?aid=19873&context=va
of the Technological Revolution is offering us.

Hoping you'll stay in e-touch by subscribing to blog posts or by
commenting, I trust that you are keeping your spirits up - against
seemingly all odds!

Sabine
Organiser, Forum for Stable Currencies http://www.forumforstablecurrencies.org.uk/
Blogging on behalf of Victims of Financial Exploitation and Legal
Oppression

It is good to see that not everybody is a Quisling, prepared to allow
terrorists to rule us.

The court case of the Flying Vet, Maurice Kirk, is at least number ONE
HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR. Yes, that's right. THE STATE ITSELF IS A
VEXATIOUS LITIGANT.

He won 123 cases brought by the British state (UK vesus Kirk).

The latest was when he bought a reproduction aircraft (he is the
FLYING Vet). It had an IMITATION machine-gun on it. It came from a
FILM COMPANY.

The courts told all manner of lies. They said it was a REAL machine-
gun. They said it "might go off" in court. If this were true, the
"weapons expert" had loaded it (somehow) with explosives, and put the
lives of the people in the courtroom at risk. The court should have
been cleared, and the man arrested. In reality, though, this PROP had
nowhere to put explosives. So the make-believe gun could NOT go off,
and the "expert" had LIED.

Maurice Kirk won that case, although the British government GANG had
detained him in prison and in hospitals for EIGHT MONTHS, without
compensation.

Now they won't release his medical records, which he needs for a hip
opeartion.

It is just government MALICE.

The hearing is TODAY, 7th September 2010. By the time you read this,
the hearing will be over.

Don't be a couch potato. Join the struggle for a decent world.

Charles Douglas Wehner