Save up to 40% on A5 Wagyu

Crowd Cow

Apr 2, 2020, 3:02:58 PM4/2/20
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Stock up! Exclusive prices for a limited time.

Japanese A5 Wagyu Trimmed Brisket Flat $360 $203

BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY WITH A5 WAGYU

A5 Wagyu is always a special treat — and it’s even more special when you put in the TLC and patience to roast or smoke it to perfection.

Now at an exclusive discount for a limited time, enjoy the exquisite tenderness and buttery flavor of some of our favorite A5 Wagyu cuts like the Prime Rib, Rib Roast or even our new custom-trimmed Brisket Flat!

These cuts benefit from low and slow cooking — but the wait is worth it. There’s nothing quite like the melt-in-your-mouth goodness of A5 Wagyu.

You don’t want to miss out on a deal this good. Shop A5 Wagyu from Kagoshima, Japan, now up to 40% off!

Smoked Trimmed Brisket Flat

Exclusive Prices on A5 Roasts

A5 Wagyu Prime Rib

A5 Center-Cut New York Strip

A5 Wagyu Brisket Flat

At Crowd Cow, you can count on...

Unparalleled variety.
Impeccable standards.
Always direct from the farm.

KNOW YOUR FARMER. EAT BETTER MEAT.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Feeling a little overwhelmed? Receive fewer emails

Crowd Cow

801 3rd Ave #325 Seattle, WA 98104