Would you be up for a collaboration?

1 view

Madhurima Halder

Mar 6, 2022, 10:01:48 AM3/6/22
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I hope you're doing well. This is Madhurima from Recruit CRM's Media Team. I am writing to you to understand if you'd be interested in a collaboration with us?

As a company, Recruit CRM extensively believes in strong and powerful content.

Therefore, here are the following content & backlink exchange options that we're providing to you:

1. We will provide you with content for your website from our in-house content team. In exchange, you give us a backlink.

2. We can exchange content and backlinks. In our opinion, this shall benefit both the parties. Win-win!

3. We will provide you with content and also pay for the backlink.

If you’re interested in any of the above brilliant options, please do mail us back so that we can discuss the plan of action.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

Regards,
Madhurima