"My family asks for this Pasture-Raised Turkey every year for Thanksgiving"

Crowd Cow

Oct 18, 2021, 2:05:49 PM10/18/21
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Hurry! We have a very limited amount of these exclusive birds left!

"This was the best turkey I have ever had in my life and I am 70 years old. Rich turkey taste and wonderfully juicy. Heads and shoulders above your ordinary grocery store frozen turkey."

— Steak Holder Michael M.

Reserve Your Pasture-Raised Turkey Today For Up to $20 off

Turkey Raised the Right Way

Blackwing raises their turkeys the right way — on open, grass pastures without any antibiotics or hormones. They grow at their own pace developing rich, meaty flavor.

Reserve It Now, Receive It Later

Select your preferred size and place your order today. You don't have to store in your freezer until the big day, we'll ship it to you just before Thanksgiving! If you order today, a free apron will be included in your order.

Epic Turkey Leftovers

Not certain of your Thanksgiving plans yet? Play it safe and reserve your turkey just in case. You can update your shipping address if your plans change, or who doesn't love turkey leftovers anyways?

There's Still Time to Get a FREE Apron

Our aprons sold out faster than we anticipated, but we've just received a limited amount more! If you hurry, you will claim some of our last limited-edition Crowd Cow seasonal aprons.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Copyright © 2021 Crowd Cow, Inc.

All Rights Reserved. | 801 3rd Ave #325 Seattle, WA 98104
 Unsubscribe or receive fewer emails