Quick updates, Changed google group name/email

Wake Educator User Community

Jan 26, 2023, 2:13:20 PM1/26/23
to Wake Educator User Community
I saw Jenn's message and wanted to get this change in place before we start pushing public audiences toward the site!

While we are chatting, I figured I'd provide some fun updates.

1. The m8 version (minimal story) is live on BrainPOP and we've already had >2000 sessions in the last few weeks.

2. The m9 version is coming along, and has all the dreams, specters and final sequence! Unfortunately, we are struggling with getting all the models to work all of the time, an issue that is likely plaguing the m8 version as well. Want to play the m9 version? See https://fielddaylab.wisc.edu/play/wake/ci/staging (note - this link is not stable. In the future it will point to some other version not the thing we are calling m9)

3. Shari, Jenn and Reyna are hard at work synthesizing all our curriculum bits and making the resources you all asked for.

4. Ryan, Stefan & Alexis out at UPenn are still working on our AI-based struggle detectors and making good progress.

5. We have upcoming presentations at ISTE, iLRN, and the DRK-12 PI meeting. Of course we will be doing something at Play Make Learn as well!

I hope all is well and you are enjoying the winter.

David