I want to advantage of new options of apt-get

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe

Oct 30, 2013, 1:54:36 PM10/30/13
to wa...@googlegroups.com
I am specifically referring to the ones showed here:
http://mvogt.wordpress.com/2013/10/12/apt-0-9-12. I was just going to
add these as default 'wajig upgrade' commands, but wanted to check if
there are any objections first.

Graham Williams

Nov 8, 2013, 7:31:39 PM11/8/13
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me - not sure of the full consequences of --with-new-pkgs but it looks like a good default.

Graham Williams

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe

Nov 25, 2013, 1:54:55 PM11/25/13
to wa...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Graham Williams
<Graham....@togaware.com> wrote:
> Sounds good to me - not sure of the full consequences of --with-new-pkgs but
> it looks like a good default.

I've only done the --with-new-pkgs change. If anyone cares to test
this, it's in VCS (instructions: wajig readme wajig). I will upload
this not long from now otherwise; and yes, I'm a Debian Maintainer now
:)

Graham Williams

Nov 26, 2013, 3:45:39 AM11/26/13
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Congrats on becoming a Debian Maintainer.

I've installed wajig 2.11~pre on a Ubuntu 13.10 system - all looking just fine so far. Not thoroughly tested though....

Graham Williams