Wagtail 2.13rc2 released

Matthew Westcott

Apr 28, 2021, 6:10:39 AM4/28/21
to wag...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I'm pleased to announce that Wagtail 2.13 Release Candidate 2 is now available. Thankyou to everyone who's helped to test the first release candidate - this new one fixes all reported issues to date.

Given the larger-than-normal scope of this new release, we're keen to ensure that there's plenty of opportunity to catch any remaining issues and make the upgrade as smooth and trouble-free as possible - and so we're now scheduling the final release of 2.13 for two weeks time (May 12th). As before, we'd like to invite you to try out this release candidate on your development and staging sites - to install, set wagtail==2.13rc2 in your project requirements. For general upgrading instructions, please see https://docs.wagtail.io/en/latest/releases/upgrading.html

In case you missed the original release candidate announcement... this upcoming release features a new StreamField implementation, a contrib translations module, in-editor commenting, official Django 3.2 support and much more: https://docs.wagtail.io/en/latest/releases/2.13.html

Cheers,
- Matt