This mailing list is now closed

Matthew Westcott

Dec 14, 2023, 7:05:01 AM12/14/23
to Wagtail support
Hi all,
Due to the lack of activity and a recent influx of spam, we've made the decision to close this mailing list. Existing threads will remain available as a read-only archive.

The recommended places for getting help with using and implementing Wagtail are Stack Overflow <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wagtail> and the #support channel on the Wagtail Slack workspace <https://github.com/wagtail/wagtail/wiki/Slack>.

For broader discussion of the Wagtail project, the Wagtail Slack also has numerous topic-based channels and the #watercooler channel for general topics. You can also join the conversation on the Github discussion board <https://github.com/wagtail/wagtail/discussions>.

Announcements of new releases will be posted to Slack and Github discussions - you can also subscribe to our "This Week in Wagtail" newsletter <https://wagtail.org/this-week-in-wagtail/> to stay on top of these and other news from the Wagtail world.

See you around!
- Matt