OperationalError at /admin/

Programation Sea

Sep 24, 2021, 7:22:22 AM9/24/21
to Wagtail support
hello every one i have an error. when i enter the admin portal and i connect to my admin account it showing me an error.
the error: OperationalError at /admin/ no such column: dashboard_userdashboardmodule.user
if u wanna a screen shot or a file just tell me.

Nick Pereira

Sep 24, 2021, 8:12:09 AM9/24/21
to wag...@googlegroups.com
You may need the apply migrations to add your missing column to the database. Have you ran migrations on your codebase after making changes to your model and after running the makemigrations command?

Programation Sea

Sep 24, 2021, 8:18:19 AM9/24/21
to Wagtail support
when i run the migration and make migration command it tells me nothing to migrate or no changes.

Programation Sea

Oct 1, 2021, 4:37:26 AM10/1/21
to Wagtail support
can anyone help me with the error above?