Wagtail 2.13rc3 released

Matthew Westcott

Apr 29, 2021, 8:43:14 AM4/29/21
to wag...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Hot on the heels of rc2, we've now put out Wagtail 2.13 Release Candidate 3, with some additional fixes around commenting.

We'd like to invite you to try out this release candidate on your development and staging sites - to install, set wagtail==2.13rc3 in your project requirements. For the full release notes, please see https://docs.wagtail.io/en/latest/releases/2.13.html , and for general upgrading instructions, see https://docs.wagtail.io/en/latest/releases/upgrading.html

Cheers,
- Matt

ree...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2021, 8:32:45 PM4/29/21
to Wagtail support
Will this version allow for nested streamfields?

Matthew Westcott

Apr 30, 2021, 5:33:09 AM4/30/21
to wag...@googlegroups.com
Multi-level StreamFields have always been possible, via StreamBlock. If you mean recursively-defined blocks (such as a two-column block where each column can contain a two-column block so that it can be divided repeatedly), no, that's still not supported.

Cheers,
- Matt