Wagtail 4.1rc1 and 4.0.4 released

Matthew Westcott

Oct 18, 2022, 8:43:16 AM10/18/22
to wag...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I'm pleased to announce that the first Release Candidate of Wagtail 4.1 LTS is now available! New features in this release include a minimap for easy navigation of long pages, improved scheduled publishing UI, more capabilities for snippets, reporting on object usage, and much more... https://docs.wagtail.org/en/latest/releases/4.1.html

As always, we'd like to invite you to try it out on your development and staging sites, to help us catch any remaining issues in advance of the final 4.1 release (scheduled for the start of November). To install: pip install wagtail==4.1rc1 or set wagtail==4.1rc1 in your requirements file. For general advice on upgrading, please see: https://docs.wagtail.org/en/stable/releases/upgrading.html

In addition, we've also released Wagtail 4.0.4 with a few further bugfixes for the 4.0 branch: https://docs.wagtail.org/en/stable/releases/4.0.4.html

Cheers,
- Matt